Sellers need to cover the postage fees when sending the device to Doji. As a seller, you have the following methods to choose from:
- Post office drop-off (£5 shipping fee)
Check the date for your drop off deadline
Once your sale is confirmed, you will receive an email notifying you of the last drop off date. This will also be visible in your MyAccount console.
If you don’t send your device as agreed, you may be charged a £10 fee. It’s how we guarantee a safe, trustworthy experience for all Doji users.
Please check the following
Before sending in your phone please remember to remove the following before returning your device:
- All security and parental locks
- Your SIM card
- Memory card (if applicable)
- Your iCloud / Samsung / Google account
When preparing the Packaging
When packing the item to send to Doji - just make sure that you've packed the item in a box securely
- The box doesn't need to be the original box the phone came in. A small cardboard box works perfectly well if the product is secure inside it - using bubble wrap can make sure of that!
- No need to put any accessories (charging cable, headphones, etc...) into the box.
- If you have multiple sales at the same time, please only pack one product per box, since each shipment is associated with one product.